Companies and participants can meet and interact
Online event platform
What is EventIn?
In addition to lectures by exhibitors, this is an online event platform where you can ask individual questions and discuss business with participants.
Like a traditional real event, you can discover participants, exchange contacts, and exhibit at booths, creating new encounters.
Solving the problems of traditional "online events“
In online events using the conventional web conferencing system and webinar system, it was difficult to promote interaction between participants and exhibitors, and to deepen the connection between them, such as forming personal connections and acquiring customer information.
Organizer's issue: It is difficult to produce a world view that encourages interaction and provide data
- It is difficult to produce the world view of the event and the prosperity of each booth, and it is not possible to activate matching and interaction between companies and participants.
- It takes time and cost to aggregate the behavior data of participants, it is not possible to provide it to exhibiting companies in a timely manner, and the value of the event is halved.
Exhibitor issues: Insufficient lead information such as participant attributes and behavior history
- There is little participant information that can be obtained, for example, even if only the viewing history of the webinar is passed, you do not know which user to approach
- It is difficult to connect to individual questions and the next business talk with the participants because it is unilateral information provision and communication only by holding the webinar.
Participant challenges: It is difficult to discover companies and form personal connections because individual questions and exchanges are not possible.
- You can't move freely on the webinar, so you can't find a company that suits your interests, meet and discover by passing by.
- Webinars that you cannot ask individual questions or interact with each other cannot deepen your understanding or make connections even if you are interested in it.
EventIn is committed to the success of event organizers by encouraging exhibitors
and participants to interact, such as "real events"
One-to-N keynote speeches and distribution by multiple panelists can be held in parallel. Viewers' remarks by raising their hands and anonymous Q & A by chat are also possible.
Individual business talks / interviews / questions
After the lecture, you can ask questions individually with the speakers, or you can hold business talks and interviews separately for each company. You can also hold a business meeting where you can move to a predetermined room and hold a business talk.
Searching for participants and exchanging contacts
You can find companies and participants and exchange contacts. In addition, you can listen to company presentations and standing stories as you pass by, and you can create new encounters like a real venue.
Exhibition / business negotiation booth
You can set up a booth for each company, give lectures for each company, and hold questions, business talks, and interviews with participants. You can freely set the booth size and display position.
Creating a world view of the event
You can customize the layout and design of the venue and create a world view to liven up the event. It can be provided with a 2D easy-to-understand UI that is not affected by the IT literacy of participants.
Acquisition of attribute / behavior data
Not only you can get the attribute data of the participants, but you can also get the data of the actions taken during the event, so you will be able to provide more detailed data to the exhibiting companies.
Used in various online events
After the keynote, you can ask individual questions or hold business talks at each company's booth.
In addition, it is possible to realize social gatherings that encourage the formation of personal connections and business meetings that match a large number of companies one after another.
Social gathering / business card exchange
You can set up a booth for each company, hold seminars for each company, and receive individual questions and interviews from job seekers.
By encouraging communication between companies and job seekers, we will contribute to increasing the value of recruitment events.
Joint recruitment briefing session
Why Choose Us?
Overwhelming track record in corporate web conferencing and webinars
No. 1 market share in web conferencing market in Japan*
We have been the market share leader* in web conferencing for 13 consecutive years. It is evident that people continue to turn to us as their brand of choice.
*Source: Seed Planning, Inc. “2020 Video Conference/Web Conference Latest Market and Video Communication Equipment/Service Trends”
Over 5,000 event distribution records per year
V-cube's professional staff, who have a track record of delivering more than 5,000 times a year, including seminars, training, and recruitment briefings for outsiders, provide comprehensive support for holding online events.