V-CUBE releases teleconference as a part of its standard web-base conference offering
Dec. 20, 2013
V-CUBE releases teleconference as a part
of its standard web-base conference offering
~Overcome the boundaries of internet access and devices to offer the ultimate web conference solution~
V-cube Inc., (headquarter: Tokyo Meguro-ku, President & CEO: Mashita Naoaki) develops and offers Webinar, Web conference and other visual communications services that are available “anytime, anywhere, anybody” to enterprise customers. As of 12/20/2013, V-cube will officially offer teleconference option as a standard feature in its web-based videoconference system – “V-CUBE Meeting” – and cloud-based document sharing system – “V-CUBE Document”. As a result, users traveling overseas who do not have internet access, can seamlessly join web conferences via ordinary telephone. This feature will make web conference easier to access thus breaking more boundaries of communication.
- V-CUBE Meeting Ver. 22.214.171.124
- V-CUBE Document Ver. 126.96.36.199
- V-CUBE Sales&Support Ver. 188.8.131.52
Individual product updates are as follows:
■V-CUBE Meeting, V-CUBE Document
- Overseas users and users who do not have stable internet, can use teleconference to seamless join web conferences. This feature will not be sold as an optional feature but a standard free-of-charge feature. (*1, *2)
- Teleconference users can enjoy this feature with the same charge as Navi-dial in all of Japan.
(*1) For customer of V-CUBE Meeting and V-CUBE Document who has contracted with V-CUBE directly.
(*2) When joining from teleconference, fees are applied separately.
Updates that are applicable to all products are as follows:
■V-CUBE Meeting, V-CUBE Document, V-CUBE Sales&Support
- For web conference users, V-CUBE has added monthly calendar in the meeting reservation page for easy access and comprehension.
- Added marks for meetings that had bandwidth trouble in the admin meeting record page to help users easily identify where to improve for better web conference experience.
- For users who has many IP addresses saved on the admin page, in order to save the trouble for managing all IP addresses, they can now add comments next to each IP address.
What is V-cube?
V-cube is a service that can be used anywhere in the world so long as you are equipped with webcam, headset, and connected to the Internet. Since there is no troublesome installation of dedicated software required, anybody can easily access V-cube service. This includes a combination of features such as virtual whiteboard, document sharing, recording of meetings as well as corporate-level high security. In addition, with our 24/7 customer call center, operation instruction sessions and so on, the support system is also well equipped.