“V-CUBE Document” is a paperless conference system which allows all participants to share documents on iPads and Android®-based tablets and write on the whiteboard in the same way as “V-CUBE Meeting”. The system’s intuitive and easy-to-understand user interface, as well as its similarity to manual writing, enhances the quality and efficiency of conferences. As it does not require printing materials, printing fees and paper resources are saved. It also prevents information leaks caused by loss of paper documents.
What is Paperless Meeting?
Paperless Meeting does not require distribution of paper documents (printing paper) as conference materials. It enables sharing of electronic data that can be organized and viewed on computers and tablet devices. Due to its numerous benefits in terms of cost savings and security, it is being widely adopted by many companies.
- Avoid printing large quantity of papers for every conference and save paper and printing costs
- Able to urgently create documents or amend and replace documents immediately before the conference
- Eliminate the hassles of printing and distributing materials for every conference
- Prevent information leaks caused by loss of paper documents
Main functions and characteristics
● Compatible with both iPad and Android® tablets
V-CUBE Document can be used on both iPads and Android® tablets.
● Screen-sharing with PC NEW
You can view the same screen displayed on the PC desktop on your tablet.
How to obtain applications for Android®
You can use V-CUBE Document on your Android® tablets by downloading and installing free applications from Android® market.
How to obtain applications for iPad
You can use V-CUBE Document on your iPads by downloading and installing free applications from App Store.
■ Application user environment
・iOS Device iOS 4 + A4 chip or above
・Android 2.2 or below
■ Supported computer OS
・Mac OS X（10.4 and above）
・Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
If you like to find out more about V-CUBE Document Conference System - “V-CUBE Document”, please fill up the form below.